Old versionsSee all
The Net Time Server & Client application allows you to synchronize your PC's system clock or all PC's system clock in your LAN using various time server types commonly available on TCP/IP networks, including LAN and Internet, and multiple time protocols are supported.
As Client, the protocol currently supported are Network Time Protocol(NTP), Simple Network Time Protocol(SNTP-RFC2030, SNTP-RFC4330), Time protocol(RFC868), and UnixTime protocol. It can be configured to full Time protocol, UnixTime protocol, or SNTP protocol compliance, including client support of unicast, broadcast, and manycast modes.
As Server, Net Time Server & Client will itself provide time services to other computers using Simple Network Time Protocol(SNTP-RFC2030, SNTP-RFC4330), Time protocol(RFC868), UnixTime protocol, or DayTime protocol(RFC867). It can be configured to full Time protocol, UnixTime protocol, DayTime protocol, and SNTP protocols compliance, including server support of unicast, broadcast and multicast modes. You can synchronize your Windows, Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, etc system clocks via NTP/SNTP protocol, too.
Net Time Server & Client normally runs as a standard 32-bit Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista application. In Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista system, the Net Time Server & Client can work as an NT service. You can monitor the status of the service and control it.
The Net Time Server & Client also supports automatic Dial-Up Networking connection, automatic shutdown and more. Attractive interface and very reasonably priced.
It is a simple yet powerful time synchronization solution for your business or for your personal needs in a networking environment or on a single machine.
- Synchronize your PC's system clock or all PC's system clock in LAN using various time server types commonly available on TCP/IP networks, such as the Internet or LAN with manual and periodical operating modes.
- Multiple time protocols are supported, include SNTP(RFC-2030), Time(RFC-868).
- Net Time is able to work as a time server so you can synchronize any computer's clock in your LAN to your PC.
- It can work as SNTP server (Full License or Site License).
- You can synchronize the Windows, Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, etc. system clock in your LAN to your PC.
- You can monitor the status of Time server and client, and save to a log file.
- It can work as a Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 service (Only Site License).
- It can work on unicast and multicast modes.
- Automatic Dial-Up Networking connection.
- Hides in the system tray and does not require any desktop space.
- System tray popup menu for easy access to main functions.
- Online support and free online upgrade is available.
- Windows XP and Windows 2003 compatible user interface.