All versionsSee all
Net Time Server & Client software allows you to synchronize your PC's system clock or all PC's system clock in your LAN using various time server types commonly available on TCP/IP networks, including LAN and Internet, and multiple time protocols are supported.
- Synchronize your PC's system clock or all PC's system clock in LAN using various time server types commonly available on TCP/IP networks, such as the Internet or LAN with manual and periodical operating modes.
- Multiple time protocols are supported, include SNTP(RFC-2030), Time(RFC-868).
- Net Time is able to work as a time server so you can synchronize any computer's clock in your LAN to your PC.
- It can work as SNTP server (Full License or Site License).
- You can synchronize the Windows, Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, etc. system clock in your LAN to your PC.
- You can monitor the status of Time server and client, and save to a log file.
- It can work as a Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 service (Only Site License).
- It can work on unicast and multicast modes.
- Automatic Dial-Up Networking connection.
- Hides in the system tray and does not require any desktop space.
- System tray popup menu for easy access to main functions.
- Online support and free online upgrade is available.
- Windows XP and Windows 2003 compatible user interface.